Upcoming Real Estate Seminars:
HOW 1031 EXCHANGES WORK
DISCOVER HOW TO TRADE YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTY FOR ANOTHER…TAX-FREE!
More Cash Flow — Less Management — Build Wealth
Saturday, January 27, 2018, 10am–Noon (9:45 am Sign-In) • Handlery Hotel, Mission Valley
Learn how a 1031 tax-deferred exchange lets you sell your rental/investment property, buy another, and pay ZERO tax!
So many people have gotten rich or enjoyed early retirement by trading up a house or condo…to a fourplex…to a large apartment building…to???
Others have simplified their lives by escaping problem or high-management properties into simpler or professionally-managed ones.
Clearly explained, you’ll learn how to sell and buy tax-free, what properties are eligible, time limits, tips, traps, and more. You’ll hear from long-time San Diego Realtor® Gary Kent, 1031 expert Adam Nishikawa, and a speaker on “Delaware Statutory Trusts.”
- Exchanges clearly explained, step-by-step, bring your questions.
- How easy & simple 1031 exchanges are once you know the basic rules.
- This smart strategy gets you “extra time” to do your exchange.
- Clever way to save a fortune in taxes by legally exchanging your rental property into a home you can live in.
- 5 things to know BEFORE you start your exchange.
- How a Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) can simplify your life!
- Why you need to know about the 1031 “Kiss of Death”!
- Why exchanges fail — 3 costly mistakes to avoid.
- When exchanging, do you buy first or sell first?
- Own & live in a duplex / triplex / fourplex? We’ve got good news!
- Concurrent, delayed, & reverse exchanges explained.
- Can you exchange to a real estate partnership? We’ll explain.
- The fake 1031 alternative that gets you in big IRS trouble.
- Can you trade one property into multiple, or vice-versa?
- What’s DEAD EQUITY, & what to do about it!
- Can you sell and buy in different states?
- Learn how amazingly cheap exchanges are.
- Discover what your property will sell for.
- What exactly is “Like-Kind Property”?