“Do you have a home stager you can recommend? And what do they typically cost?”
I do know a good homestager and will be happy to give you her contact info.
Homestagers offer a range of services, in increasing order of cost:
– Initial consultation (often free)
– A list of things you can do yourself
– Rearranging your furniture and larger belongings
– Providing (loaning) and placing misc items like towels, candles, vases, pictures, place settings*
– Providing and placing a few pieces of furniture in strategic areas, such as the living room, dining room, and masterbedroom*
– Fully furnishing the home*
*Usually just on vacant homes
Depending on what you have done, staging will run from a few hundred dollars to several thousand. It’s usually well worth the cost. Call me at 858-457-KENT and I’ll refer you to the one I recommend.