You’re About to Learn Secrets Most People Will Never Know About Buying A Home In San Diego
Here’s how many people buy a San Diego home:
- Cruise the net…
- Check the classifieds…
- Make some calls…
- Visit an open house…
- Randomly hook up with an agent…
- Look at several homes…
- Make an offer or two…
- Buy a home (often for too much $$, or not the right one)
Sound familiar? What’s the problem? What’s missing in your strategy for buying a home in San Diego?
Knowledge. As the old saying goes, knowledge is power. Ergo, no knowledge = no power.
The truth is too many people spend more time researching what movie to see than which agent to use or what they should know about buying homes!
So they roll the dice.
One of the biggest financial moves of their life is hanging in the balance, and it all depends on the goodwill of strangers or friends and the ravages of fortune, the luck of the draw, the turn of the roulette wheel.
But now, with the knowledge you’re about to get your hands on, you’ll be in the driver’s seat. No more being on the outside looking in, wondering what you’re missing out on. Now you’ll be in with the “in crowd” of seasoned real estate agents, savvy real estate investors, and veteran home buyers.
You’ll gain an almost unfair advantage over other home buyers and many agents, all FREE.
Click On The FREE Information You Want Now:
- Discover sources of San Diego homes & investment properties NOT “on the market” or in a set of data from our listing service…that other people don’t know about
- Be able to immediately access 1,000’s of listed homes from our home search website to find a home or investment property
- Learn how “A.N.D.R.E.” scans and sorts our entire Listing Service, then emails you distressed, undervalued, & foreclosure properties as soon as they hit the market–for FREE
- Identify seven simple ways to beat out competing offers and save thousands of dollars through some simple positioning strategies for your offer…so you can buy the home of your dreams for $1,000s less (it’s easier than you think!)
- Receive daily emails of all the hottest new San Diego real estate listings in your desired area & price range, all via the FREE MarketWatch program
- Now you can be privy to simple money-saving home buying tips in the FREE GUIDE: “How To Buy A Home In San Diego”
Communities We Serve
We’ve helped clients buy houses, condominiums, apartments and land throughout San Diego and San Diego County. Here’s the l-o-n-g list of the San Diego County real estate communities we serve: Allied Gardens, Alpine, Bankers Hill, Bay Park, Blossom Valley, Bonita, Cardiff, Carmel Mountain Ranch, Carmel Valley, Carlsbad, Casa De Oro, Chula Vista, City Heights, Clairemont, College Area, Coronado, Coronado Cays, Crown Point, Del Cerro, Del Mar, Downtown San Diego, East San Diego, Eastlake, Eastlake Greens, El Cajon, Encanto, Encinitas, Escondido, Fairbanks Ranch, Fallbrook, Fletcher Hills, Golden Hill, Grantville, Hillcrest, Imperial Beach, Jamul, Kearny Mesa, Kensington, La Costa, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lakeside, Lemon Grove, Leucadia, Linda Vista, Little Italy, Logan Heights, Lomas Santa Fe, Middletown San Diego, Mira Mesa, Mission Beach, Mission Hills, Mission Valley, Mission Village, Mount Helix, Mount Soledad, National City, Normal Heights, North Park, Oceanside, Ocean Beach, Old Town, Olivenhain, Pacific Beach, Paradise Hills, Point Loma, Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe, Rolando, Sabre Springs, San Carlos, San Marcos, Santee, Scripps Ranch, Serra Mesa, Solana Beach, Sorrento Mesa, Sorrento Valley, Southeast San Diego, Spring Valley, Talmadge, Tierrasanta, Torrey Pines, University City, University Heights. If you want to buy San Diego real estate and you didn’t see your community here, it’s probably a typo. So call us at (858)457-KENT and ask if we cover your area. We cover almost all of San Diego real estate.