Regions of San Diego
San Diego County is made up of six primary regions. Each San Diego region has its unique flavors and highlights. San Diego offers residents beautiful weather year-round and is situated on one of the most spectacular coasts in the world. Great schools, lively entertainment, and an all around welcoming and relaxed vibe make San Diego County a truly unique and wonderful place to live! We invite you to use our Gary Kent website to explore San Diego homes for sale and San Diego real estate in the following communities:
San Diego Real Estate Regions
- San Diego Coastal – Coastal San Diego beach communities of La Jolla, Pacific Beach, and Clairemont on down to Point Loma.
- Central San Diego – The Central San Diego area includes communities of Downtown San Diego, Hillcrest, North Park, Kensington, Mission Valley and more.
- South San Diego County – The South San Diego region from the US-Mexico border including Imperial Beach, Chula Vista and National City.
- North County Coastal – North County Coastal from Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encintas, Carlsbad and up to Oceanside.
- North County Inland – the North County Inland communities include Vista, San Marcos, Rancho Penasquitos, Scripps Ranch and Mira Mesa.
- East San Diego – East San Diego towns of El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Lakeside and Spring Valley.