Every Monday throughout 2015, I’ll bring you a list of exciting activities to do throughout San Diego—one for each day of the year! Here you’ll find ideas for upcoming events, great restaurants and other exciting activities.
- January 15: Become a member (or get invited) and enjoy exclusive golf, tennis, beaches and dining at La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club.
- January 16: Learn about a little-known piece of San Diego history at Old Town’s Mormon Battalion.
- January 17: Take a weekend vacation without ever leaving the county with the golfing and spa experience at Borrego Springs Resort.
- January 18: Test your endurance to the limit and run the scenic Carlsbad Marathon.
- January 19: Walk along the scenic plazas, galleries, shops and restaurants of Liberty Station.
- January 20: Feast on the carne cruda asada, then the yodel cake for dessert at Little Italy’s trendy Juniper & Ivy.
- January 21: Find great brands at discounted prices at Las Americas Premium Outlets in San Ysidro.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and have some fun!