Daily Market Watch
The Internet is a wonderful tool in helping you find your next home. But where do you look first? Many of our clients have started their search on the web only to be:
- Frustrated by limited search criteria,
- Unimpressed with a small photo and a couple of details and NO ADDRESS!
- Overwhelmed by tons of properties that just not right!
Sound familiar? That is why in 1999 we started our MarketWatch service. And now we offer two additional options.
- Classic MarketWatch: Assisted by your own Gary Kent Team Home Buyer Specialist, you will define the search criteria to meet your needs. Then, we will constantly scour the entire Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and email you the new and changed listings that meet your parameters. This is the most complete report available, giving you the maximum amount of information, INCLUDING THE ADDRESS! For a FREE trial subscription, click here.
- Personalized Website MarketWatch:This is a newly developed version of MarketWatch. Again, with the help of your own Gary Kent Team Home Buyer Specialist, we will build you a custom website that will feature all the properties that measure up to your guidelines. This is an INTERACTIVE site, you will be able to post comments on specific properties and your agent will be notified of your input. For a FREE trial subscription, click here.
- Self-directed MarketWatch: Are you just curious? Would like to poke around without actually talking to an agent? Here is your chance! These two sites will let you have limited access to specific sets of data from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). You can search homes for sale in certain areas, keep track of them yourself and then, when you are ready, give us a call or email us for more information. Again, each site is FREE to use but due to M.L.S. rules, the search criteria is limited and in some cases, some brokers listings will not be posted. Click here for immediate access .