Having Trouble Finding The Right San Diego Home?
Now you can find a home that isn’t officially on the market… a home that other homebuyers & agents don’t even know about!
- Sick of missing out on homes you never hear about until after they’re sold?
- Tired of driving around looking at ugly overpriced homes you’d never want to live in?
- Frustrated because when you do find the right home, it’s either already sold or has several offers?
Do you wish there was a better way?
If so, you’ll be very interested – maybe a little excited – at what you’re about to read…
We have 6 little-known, forgotten, & just plain overlooked ways to find you a home in San Diego. Here’s how:
Like you, for quite a while we were frustrated, unable to find many of our clients attractive, fairly-priced homes they liked in good neighborhoods. And even when we did, if the home hadn’t just “gone into escrow” the day before, it had multiple offers and was in the middle of a bidding war, with the price heading to who knows where.
We can find you a San Diego home NOT on the market in a set of data from the Realtor MLS.
…A home that few, if any, other agents and homebuyers will ever hear about.
We were faced with a dilemma.
Either keep doing business the old-fashioned way like all the other agents do… You know, passively checking the San Diego MLS every day, hoping some other agent would list a home for my client. Or experiment and come up with novel, unique, overlooked ways to find homes for our loyal clients. Ways to find them homes so that often they were the only bidder. Did you know… Not every home in the MLS is found on the Internet? Yes, believe it or not, some agents remove their listings. Which means you can’t see them. But we have a way around that call us at 858-457-5368 and we can create a custom search and a private webpage just for you will all the listings even the ones that were left out.
And here’s what we discovered:
After several long months of expensive trial and error, we finally identified six untapped, overlooked, and/or forgotten ways to find you a great home. Ways most other real estate agents just haven’t figured out yet. Four of them require connections, inside knowledge or a significant investment of time and money. The other two are pretty obvious, but for some reason almost completely overlooked by most homebuyers and their agents.
Do you want the “inside track” on lovely, well-priced San Diego homes BEFORE they hit the market?
Through our proprietary marketing and research systems, plus some smart sleuthing and old-fashioned hard work, we can find unlisted but available-for-you-to-own homes in your preferred area and price range. And you may be the only one that even knows the home is available for sale. Wouldn’t that be nice!
Did you know, right now, only 3% of the homes in San Diego County are listed for sale? That means the other 97%, some 650,000 homes, are not “on the market” in the MLS! But many of them are available right now for you to buy today. If you know how to find them!
These homes are not found in the San Diego Realtor Multiple Listing Service. These homes are not known by most other agents. (As this inside information is by its very nature proprietary, we obviously do not make it available to other agents.) And these homes are not homes you’re likely to ever hear about from any other source.
Find out about our unlisted homes…
So if you’d like to know more specifics so you don’t miss out finding the home you’ve been looking for in San Diego, complete the form below. We’re finding homes “not on the market” for our other clients — why not you?