Selecting a Broker
“Hire NO San Diego Real Estate Agent Until You Read This!”
Sell your home quicker, easier, for more money — and avoid problems during & after your sale.
SAN DIEGO: A FREE report has been released explaining the most common traps San Diego home sellers fall into when choosing an agent.
These problems can cost you $1000s, create unnecessary stress, delay or even cancel your home sale, and cause you legal liability. As this report uncovers, most San Diego home sellers never realize these mistakes until it’s too late.
Insider Tips Revealed:
- 9 DANGEROUS ways most homesellers select real estate agents!
- The (almost) foolproof questions to use when you select your listing agent!
- Questions #1 & #4 quickly tell you who’s truly having success selling homes…and who’s not!
- Listen closely to how agents answer Question #12 — you’ll “weed out” 50% of them immediately!
- Who promises to market your home — and who really delivers? See #9!
- Question #3 impacts your cash in pocket!
- PLUS: Seven “INSIDER SECRETS” of real estate you must know before you sign anything. They’ll surprise or even shock you!
Fortunately, they’re 99% preventable if you know what to look for and the right questions to ask when choosing a San Diego real estate agent…
Why Is Finding A Highly Skilled San Diego Real Estate Agent So Difficult?
Surveys show too many San Diego home sellers would never use the same real estate agent again. Why? There are many possible reasons:
- It’s shockingly easy to get a real estate license (it can take as little as 12 hours of study!)
- Too many San Diego County real estate agents over-promise and under-deliver on price and service to convince a seller to sign a listing contract with them.
- Interviewing real estate agents is confusing…and without the vital information in this guide, you’ll likely list your home with the wrong agent!