About The Gary Kent Team
The Gary Kent Team of Keller Williams Realty, a 20-person professional real estate group in La Jolla, next to I-5 and the “Golden Triangle”.
My Commitment To You
Your purchase or sale is a major event in your life. My team and I promise to work hard to make it smooth, easy, profitable, and stress-free for you. We thrive only if you’re so happy with our services that you enthusiastically recommend us to your friend and family, neighbors and co-workers.
Gary’s Background & Track Record
- 5,000+ homes and properties sold for over $1 billion dollars
- Licensed agent 1984 / broker since 1988
- C.L.H.M.S. – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Referral-based practice (41% of clients are repeat or referral)
- Expert court witness
- Public lectures on homebuying, homeselling, & real estate investing
Past & present clients include:
- The Salvation Army
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Bank of America
- World Savings Bank
- Episcopal Diocese of San Diego
- City Manager of San Diego
- Raised in the community of Westchester in Los Angeles, CA
- Economics Bachelor’s degree UCLA, 1983
- Gary is married and has two children, Tim and Emily
- Gary enjoys volleyball, tennis, movies, & reading
- Do real estate agents have to present all offers?
- Can I get a home loan with bad credit?
- What is the best deposit amount?
- How can I find foreclosures in San Diego?
- Is it possible to buy a home 20% below market in San Diego?
- Can I trust an offer from a flipper?
- Can a lender deny a loan if they don’t believe you’ll live in the home?
- This Week’s Crazy Building: Thorncrown Chapel
- This Week’s Crazy Building: Ryugyong Hotel
- How do I transfer my property taxes to a new house?