About The Gary Kent Team
The Gary Kent Team of Keller Williams Realty, a 20-person professional real estate group in La Jolla, next to I-5 and the “Golden Triangle”.
My Commitment To You
Your purchase or sale is a major event in your life. My team and I promise to work hard to make it smooth, easy, profitable, and stress-free for you. We thrive only if you’re so happy with our services that you enthusiastically recommend us to your friend and family, neighbors and co-workers.
Gary’s Background & Track Record
- 5,000+ homes and properties sold for over $1 billion dollars
- Licensed agent 1984 / broker since 1988
- C.L.H.M.S. – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Referral-based practice (41% of clients are repeat or referral)
- Expert court witness
- Public lectures on homebuying, homeselling, & real estate investing
Past & present clients include:
- The Salvation Army
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Bank of America
- World Savings Bank
- Episcopal Diocese of San Diego
- City Manager of San Diego
- Raised in the community of Westchester in Los Angeles, CA
- Economics Bachelor’s degree UCLA, 1983
- Gary is married and has two children, Tim and Emily
- Gary enjoys volleyball, tennis, movies, & reading
- This Week’s Crazy Building: Fallen Star
- This Week’s Crazy Building: Sea Ranch Chapel
- This Week’s Crazy Building: Digital Beijing Building
- This Week’s Crazy Building: Amos Rex
- This Week’s Crazy Building: Francis Crick Institute
- Does a home need to be brought up to code before I buy it?
- How do 1031 exchanges work?
- Anticipate delays in closing when planning your move out date
- This Week’s Crazy Building: Petersen Automotive Museum
- Is a house that had mold safe to buy?