We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a LIFE-CHANGING experience and we are committed to making it extraordinary for you.
This is one of the reasons why I have joined the Gary Kent Team. You are going to sell or buy your home faster when you work with professionals. The Gary Kent Team has sold 5,000 homes, and invested over $4,000,000 marketing clients’ properties as well as knocking on doors and handing out scratch pads, magnets, calendars, flags, and even pumpkins. Gary is recognized as “the Real Estate Agent You See EVERYWHERE.” Let me help you sell, buy or invest in real estate this year. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. As a homeowner who has purchased multiple homes, as an investor who has purchased investment homes, and as an agent who managed the Keller Williams Realty La Jolla Luxury Homes International office, we can guide you through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Set up an appointment today at 619-855-1462.
Why the Gary Kent Team is different than any other real estate agent:
- 35 years – how long Gary Kent has been in business and had a team
- 150 years – combined experience of the team
- 5,000 sales – total team sales to date
- 153 sales – avg # of team sales per year for over 33 years
- 10,000 homes – # of homes I’ve priced
- 2 weeks – How much quicker our homes sell than the local average, this is over the last 10 years
- Gary has invested over $4 Million dollars in marketing homes for our clients
- 93% – Percentage of the homes we list that sell
- 99.1% – Percentage of list price obtained…due to accurate pricing, effective marketing, and strong negotiation
- 90% – Likelihood of escrow closing after getting past the first 2 weeks
- 30 – positive Yelp reviews