Buying a San Diego home? Search all homes for sale
You’re invited to my free home selling seminar, “The 22 Secrets to Selling Your Home,” on Saturday, February 24 from 10 a.m. to noon. Check-in will be at 9:45 a.m.
This seminar will be about the 22 secrets to selling your home for the highest price, in the shortest time, with the least amount of hassle. It will be held at the Handlery Hotel in Mission Valley.
Here’s a glimpse of what you will learn:
- How to attract multiple bidders and sell over list price
- How some agents sabotage their home seller clients, costing them thousands
- The one time you absolutely, positively don’t want a bidding war
- The easy psychological trick that helps sell your home for more money
- When to test the market for a high price and when not to
- Stupidly simple ways to find out how high your buyer will go
- Why selling as-is generally doesn’t work and can backfire
- My top 10 cheap fix-ups that can increase your home’s value
- The pros and cons of having your home inspected before you sell
- Whether you should care about what Zillow says your home is worth
- When you should use value-range pricing
To reserve your seat, go to GaryKentSeminars.com or call (858) 457-KENT.
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I hope to see you there!