If you want to get your home sold, I have a quick step-by-step guide to show you how I can help you.
Buying a San Diego home? Search all homes for sale
Here are the five simple steps you need to take to sell your home:
1. Call me for a “telephone test drive.” If you have questions you need answered or want to get a feel for how we’d work together, call me and let’s talk for a minute.
2. Find out your home’s value. We can do that either by phone or in person. Of course, doing it by phone is more of an approximation. Otherwise, I’d be happy to come to your property and take a look at it.
3. Get a list of no- or low-cost home fix-ups. A lot of my clients’ homes aren’t optimized, so I give them tips on how to make their home profitable, and I can do the same for you. These tips typically include simple things like painting, cleaning, and throwing things away or rearranging them.
“If everything sounds good, we can get started selling your home.”
4. Have a sit-down consultation with me so we can discuss a game plan. Here, you’ll also get a copy of my book “The 22 Secrets to Selling Your Home” for free.
5. We decide if we should work together. If everything sounds good, we get along well, and we want to work together, we can get started selling your home.
If you have any other questions about how I can get your home sold or you’d like to get started with your home sale, just give me a call or shoot me an email. I’d love to help.