If you’re thinking of selling your home in the next 90 days, I’d like to offer you a copy of my book, “The 22 Secrets to Selling Your Home.”
Buying a San Diego home? Search all homes for sale
Today, instead of the usual story I like to share with you, I have something I want to give you.
If you’re thinking about selling your home in the next 90 days, I would like to give you a copy of my book,
“The 22 Secrets to Selling Your Home.”
In this book, I’ll give you advice on such topics as:
- Understanding how people shop for homes
- What information to keep mum when interviewing agents
- What information you must tell agents you’re interviewing
- How to choose the wrong agent to sell your house
- How to choose the right agent
- 10 smart questions to ask when you’re interviewing agents
- Should you get a pre-sale home inspection?
- Gary’s top 10 cheap fix-ups
- Understanding the endowment effect
- Avoiding open-house syndrome
- How to determine your home value
- Value range pricing strategy—crazy or genius?
- When should you test the market?
- Why selling a home is like fishing
- Avoiding confirmation bias
- Avoiding the bandwagon effect
- A warning and a stupidly simple negotiating question
- Evaluating offers correctly
- How to handle multiple offers
- What is the meaning of “as-is?”
- How to handle the inevitable repair requests
- How to disclose properly so you don’t get sued
- Things to know and do just before closing
- About those “I Want to Buy Your Home” letters…
In total, that list takes about only about a quarter of what’s contained in this book. If you’d like to receive a copy of the book, all you have to do is reach out to me. I’d be glad to send you a copy and discuss strategies to sell your home quickly and for top dollar. I’d be happy to help!