You’re invited to my latest free seminar for seniors and their loved ones: “The 7 Secrets Seniors Must Know Before Selling a Home.”
My upcoming seminar, “The 7 Secrets Seniors Must Know Before Selling a Home,” will take place on Saturday, February 23, 2019, and guess what? You’re invited!
The seminar will take place from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Wesley Palms Senior Community in Pacific Beach (2404 Loring St. in San Diego); check-in begins at 12:45 p.m.
Here is a preview of the seven secrets you need to know:
- How to pay zero tax when you sell your home. Not everyone can do this, but many people can and don’t realize it. Part two of this secret is how to move your currently low property taxes (low due to Proposition 13) to your next home.
- How to sell your home as is. This isn’t as easy as you think, and it also depends on how you define “as is.”
- My “prep-to-sell” program. When I make recommendations for things you may want to do in order to improve your home’s condition, this will give you more profit from your home sale. These projects may not be necessary, but if you like, I can get you estimates and arrange for all the work to be done; all you’ll have to do is write a check to the workers when all is said and done.
- How to determine how much your home will sell for. Here’s a little hint: It’s not by looking on Zillow or other websites.
- How to get top dollar for your home.
- How to deal with having too much stuff. I’ve known a lot of seniors who found it difficult to move because they had too much stuff; possible solutions that I’ll discuss in more detail at the seminar include estate sales, donations, selling things in other fashions, and more.
- How to get help organizing your move. Additionally, I’ll also talk about how to get someone to help manage your move.
“After the seminar, at least one lucky person will get a copy of my book, “The 22 Secrets to Selling Your Home.””
To reserve your seat, go to www.GaryKentSeminars.com or call my office at (858) 457-KENT (5368).
Whether you’re a senior yourself or you have a senior parent, friend, neighbor, or acquaintance, I would love to see you at my seminar. So you’re aware, this seminar is not specifically about moving to Wesley Palms, though there will likely be staff available to show you around the facility if you’d like; they’re actually a very nice community.
For any questions you have, please feel free to reach out to me. I hope to hear from you soon!