“We’re going to sell our rental property and have our property manager list it…”
Hold on a sec!
You don’t want a regular real estate “sales” agent trying to manage your property.
And you don’t want a property manager trying to sell your property.
Even though both jobs require real estate licenses, they’re entirely different skill sets.
Few property managers have sold many homes, nor do they…
- Know the real estate sales market
- Know all the laws and practices you must follow to avoid liability
- Know how to evaluate comps and price a property
- Have homebuyers they’re working with
- Know real estate contracts
- Have experience negotiating offers
- Know the ins and outs of navigating your sale so it closes
The list goes on…