This seminar has been postponed
Unfortunately, this seminar has been postponed until an undetermined future date due to current events. However, we’re working on a different way to present the information, perhaps in the form of a webinar or podcast. We will update this page once at new date has been decided.
Homebuying 101 For 1st Time (Or Any) Homebuyers!
Avoid The 10 Biggest Homebuying Mistakes
There’s SO much to know about buying a home, be it your 1st or 10th. Having the right information and guidance is the difference between buying your dream home at a good price…or overpaying for a “money pit” of problems.
You’ll learn insider information that real estate experts and savvy investors know and use every day. You’ll hear from three pros: 35-year Realtor Gary Kent, loan expert Robert Geiler, and veteran home inspector John Robinson.
When you attend, you’ll discover:
- Avoid these “Top 10 Homebuying Blunders”
- Should you buy now or wait for a downturn?
- How to find homes before they hit the market
- Which neighborhoods should you buy a home in?
- Step-by-step plan to buy your dream home in 45 days
- YOUR private info is for sale—here’s what to do about it!
- 3 words that cost one man $20K when he bought MY property!
- What home inspectors DO & DON’T inspect—you’ll be surprised!
- 9 cheap ways to make your offer attractive & beat other offers
- Top hidden home defects that cost you a FORTUNE in repairs
- Find out your price range, payments, & down payment
- Does just getting a credit report damage your credit?
- Can you get a good deal on a foreclosure or short sale?
- What these homesellers do may SHOCK you!
- Get hot new listings emailed to you instantly
- Smart tips to boost your FICO credit score
- THE dirty little secret about Zillow & Trulia
- Get sellers to pay ALL your closing costs
- Can you find home values on a website?
- Special 1st-time buyer loan programs
- Here’s how to avoid OVERpaying!
- What to ask before you buy a condo!
- Options to buy if you’re short on cash
- How much are your closing costs?
- How much should you offer?
All attendees receive this free guide “How To Buy A Home In San Diego”
This event is free to the general public, Realtors must pay $495.