Every Monday, starting now and throughout 2015, I’ll be bringing you a list of exciting activities to do throughout San Diego—one for each day of the year!
- January 1: Kick off the new year with a bang: do the La Jolla Cove Swim Club’s Polar Bear Plunge.
- January 1–4: Check out the latest models of your favorite cars at the San Diego International Auto Show downtown at the Convention Center.
- January 3: Explore over a dozen unique gardens sprinkled throughout Balboa Park.
- January 4: Taste some of San Diego’s best fish tacos at Oscar’s Mexican Seafood in Pacific Beach.
- January 5: Hit the links at La Jolla Country Club, the verdant jewel at the heart of the La Jolla community.
- January 6: Enjoy over a hundred shopping and dining options (plus a movie theater) at Mission Valley Mall.
- January 7: Go fishing on Ocean Beach Pier and have lunch at the OB Pier Cafe.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and have some fun!