Every Monday throughout 2015, I’ll bring you a list of exciting activities to do throughout San Diego—one for each day of the year! Here you’ll find ideas for upcoming events, great restaurants and other exciting activities.
- February 5: Try something you’ll never forget: go skydiving with one of the companies operating in south and east San Diego.
- February 6: Sit in on a lecture from one of UCSD’s world-renowned professors.
- February 7: Experience the boutiques, galleries and dining of Little Italy.
- February 8: Indulge your sweet tooth at the Escondido Chocolate Festival.
- February 9: Catch a glimpse of San Diego’s beautiful architectural history with the homes of Heritage Park.
- February 10: Pick from 50 taps of beer at Toronado in North Park
- February 11: Enjoy some vigorous natural rock climbing at Santee Boulders.
February brings lots of new activities to try—go out and enjoy them!