Every Monday throughout 2015, I’ll bring you a list of exciting activities to do throughout San Diego—one for each day of the year! Here you’ll find ideas for upcoming events, great restaurants and other exciting activities.
- January 22: Admire a variety of modern works at the Museum of Contemporary Art in La Jolla.
- January 23: Learn about San Diego in a totally new way with a Segway tour.
- January 24: Enjoy a night of great theater at the Old Globe in Balboa Park: Murder for Two runs now through March 1!
- January 25: Grab a delicious cookie-ice cream sandwich at The Baked Bear in Pacific Beach.
- January 26: Enjoy musical acts big and small at the Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach.
- January 27: Whether you prefer classic roller skates or modern inlines, have a blast at Linda Vista’s Skateworld Roller Rink.
- January 28: Every Wednesday afternoon, choose from art, food, and locally grown produce at the OB Farmer’s Market.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and have some fun!