Every Monday throughout 2015, I’ll bring you a list of exciting activities to do throughout San Diego—one for each day of the year! Here you’ll find ideas for upcoming events, great restaurants and other exciting activities.
- Jan. 29–Feb. 1: See movies that highlight the black experience at the San Diego Black Film Festival in the Gaslamp.
- January 30: Try the best pork belly you’ve ever had at Carnitas’ Snack Shack in North Park or Carmel Valley.
- January 31: Catch a San Diego Sockers indoor soccer game against the Seattle Impact at the Valley View Casino Center.
- Feb. 1–28: Get half-off entry at dozens of museums in Balboa Park and elsewhere during San Diego Museum Month.
- February 2: Take a breather at the tiny coastal spot overlooking the gull-covered boulder gives Bird Rock its name.
- February 3: Pick up some vinyl records (or CDs) at Lou’s Records, Encinitas’ “hidden gem” independent music shop.
- February 4: Come face to face with ocean creatures at SeaWorld, and see San Diego from the sky in the SeaWorld Tower.
Our first month of activities is already at an end. Time is flying—go out and enjoy life in America’s Finest City before the year passes you by!