“Where’s the best neighborhood to buy a home?”
Good question, but impossible to answer.
Sure, I could say La Jolla or Rancho Santa Fe, right? After all, they’re the most expensive, so they should be the best.
But for you (and anyone), it all depends on:
- Your budget
- What type of home you want (house, condo, etc.)
- Where your friends and family live
- Where you work and how close to work you want to be
- Whether you want to be within walking distance of shopping, public transport, etc.
- What you like to do in your spare time
- What weather you like
- The list goes on…
To be sure we find the best neighborhood for you, I recommend that we find a convenient time for you to come to my office. We’ll ask you a few questions and based on our knowledge of different neighborhoods, we’ll find you the perfect one!