Every Monday throughout 2015, I’ll be bringing you a list of exciting activities to do throughout San Diego—one for each day of the year! From food to sports to arts and culture, there’s something for everyone in America’s Finest City.
- January 8: Take a walk, ride a bike or have a picnic at Mission Bay Park in Pacific Beach.
- January 9: Try something new with one of the experimental desserts at Swoon in North Park.
- January 10: Learn all about aviation history at the San Diego Air & Space Museum in Balboa Park.
- January 11: Watch a movie in the lap of luxury with restaurant-style dining at Cinepolis in Del Mar.
- January 12: Take a lesson or enter a tournament at the Badminton AIR Club in Sorrento Valley.
- January 13: Find great deals and unique items of all kinds at Kobey’s Swap Meet, Fridays through Sundays in Point Loma.
- January 14: Get crafts, fresh produce and more at the Hillcrest Farmer’s Market, open Sundays from 9am to 2pm.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and have some fun!